Spectrum VIR VI Scanner Head
The scanner head, which is sometimes referred to
as a sensor or detector, is mounted near the burner and is positioned
at such an angle so as to maintain a direct sight of the burner
flame at all times. The optimum head location is determined from
boiler characteristics and the relative position of each burner.
The Spectrum VIR VI scanner head has three main configurations
that can suit any type of burner and/or fuel:
- Visible (VIS) spectrum.
- Suitable for single burner oil and coal fired boilers.
- Visible and Infrared (IR) spectrums.
- Suitable for multiple burner oil and coal fired boilers.
- Visible, IR and ultraviolet (UV) spectrums.
- Suitable for all gas fired boilers and dual fuel boilers.
50mA @ +/-12VDC
(Supplied from scanner module)
4-20mA current loop
Scanner Head Cable 1
32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
A standard length cable of 23' (7m) is supplied c/w quick
disconnect molded connector.